We enjoyed watching the Olympics this summer. The kids were late to bed for two straight weeks and we were later to bed over that time. When I was younger I looked forward to track & field more than anything. Now I prefer swimming? Maybe because I would like the kids to be swimmers. Charmayne and I woke the kids up watching the replay of the mens 4x100 relay when the US beat the French by 2/10 of a second. I know our screaming at the TV helped the US team. Never a good idea to run your mouth before a race, I think the Frenchies learned a lesson when Jaon Lezak beat them in the final leg. In the video above, we were watching Olympic swimming so Sidney decided to put on her goggles and practice her diving and front crawl stroke. We enjoyed it, I'm sure you will too!
3 comments:
Adorable - I see a gold medal in her future :)
I lost a lot of sleep myself over those two weeks. I think you definitely have some future Olympians in your family.
Wow! She has a natural stroke! Sid is such a cutie. We also loved the swimming and stayed up wayyyy too late. It's about time you posted something new. I almost gave up on you guys. :)
Post a Comment