Sunday, September 7, 2008

Get-a-way at Gateway

Funny how family traditions start. A few years ago before Paige started kindergarten we decided to head downtown for a weekend. There is a Homewood Suites near Gateway, across the street from Pioneer Park on 4th West. Yes, we have seen our share of interesting people. But the kids now expect a trip downtown the weekend before school starts. Again, we all had a good time.

Paige getting Braden ready for the pool.
Sidney floated until she was a prune. I had to drag her out of the water by her tube. I was surprised the tube wasn't permanently attached!
Paige and Brock racing accross the pool. Both are getting better and better. Swimming is such a great activity, fun and very healthy.
The kids had to get a picture of Dad in the hotel room. I just returned from the hotel gym. Gravity never takes a break, so neither can I.

No comments: