Saturday, February 9, 2008

A Classic Post

Paige and Brock getting things started together at Classic Fun Center.
Jaxon breakin' it down. Hands down the best skater. If you look closely you can see Rob and Booker on a razor.
Fun on the sidelines.
Braden enjoyed the extra loud music blaring in his ears!
We all learned from Scott that helmets aren't required to protect your head from the ground but from 300 lb. women on roller skates. We were all relieved he was ok. But as you can see his forehead and the stroller he was pushing were severely damaged by the mammoth fall. We had a great time, it was unfortunate the evening ended in injury.

3 comments:

Teuscher said...

What a fun place to take kids! Glad to see your blog. I love being able to keep in touch with so many peolple via blogs.

Woody+Goody said...

Love your blog, but more particularly how it describes a family that is not only gorgeous, but is doing all they can to raise up a righteous generation. What a boon to this world full of challenges!! I am so proud of the whole 'Six Pack' Love, Mom W.

Lindsey said...

Hey guys. I love the blogger world, and I am glad you have joined. I will enjoy looking at your blog and seeing your beautiful family! You guys look and sound great!