Happy Father's Day to two great dad's.
To my dad: You never told me how to be a man, you just showed me. I'll be forever grateful for the example you set, for the lessons taught, for expectations given and for the legacy of hard work you passed on to me. The weekends at Deer Creek, the summers at Pine View and of course the baseball and football games in our front yard, will always be reminders to me of what a childhood should be. I would not trade you or my childhood for another's.
Love,
Preston
My Dad is the best Dad ever! I love his love for life and hard work. I love that he always wants me to be with him. When I was little we would always go out to help him in the field. Now, he is always inviting me to go visit him, and bring the kids. I love how patient my dad was with me when I did something wrong; such as running the tractor or truck out of gas or getting poor grades. He was always there to help fix it. I am most grateful for his great love for me and his great example of faith in the Savior.
Love,
Charmayne


No comments:
Post a Comment