Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Daddy Daughter Dates

One of the opportunities the girls and I have taken is to participate in Daddy/Daughter night with the Achievement Days girls.  The girls have made sure the night was scheduled on my calendar and insisted that I not be allowed to travel.  The nights are fun, filled with dinner, dessert and dancing.  The evening is also a little humbling, the girls fill out a questionnaire, "how well do you know your dad", one of Paige's questions was "my dad is smart because he knows.....  ?"  Her answer.....  EVERYTHING.  Sidney had a similar answer to a different question, "my dad's favorite food is...... ?"  Her answer..... EVERYTHING.  One of the leaders is a photographer and has taken a few really great pictures.  The picture of Paige and I is over a year old, but Sidney's picture is from earlier this year.  I have been asking her for the original photos for a while and she finally delivered.....



PS - If you visit the web page www.barefootchildren.blogspot.com you can download high resolution versions of the pictures, instead of the scaled down versions sent in the email.  Also, when I post video you will need to visit the web page to view them.  Such as the video I will post in the coming days of Brock hitting a ball off the center field fence in his All-Star game last night.

3 comments:

30somethingmama said...

Hey it's fun to see the Packer's blog updated! Hope all is well with you all! Tell Charmayne and the kiddos hi.

30somethingmama said...

Oops I meant to sign that, since my username is somewhat anonymous...

Alisa Chase :)

psquared said...

Hi Alisa! It's fun to hear from you, thanks for leaving a comment. How are the Chase's? We think of you often.

Preston