Good things happen to people who make good choices.... Our niece, Jessica married Scott this past Thursday in Twin Falls, ID. The kids had a fun, but non more than Paige. Having a cousin that has made outstanding life choices has been impactful to Paige, she has a role model who has reinforced what her mother embodies.
Braden insisted we leave Twin Falls a day early so that he could be home for his soccer game on Saturday. The kid continued his goal streak, scoring the first off an in-bounds play. He put a bender in the net from the left sideline, and then made a circle around the field showing his "U". Watching him play soccer might make you think we practice at home.... we don't!
Brock was his usual self on the baseball field this week. He pitched 3 innings Wednesday night and struck out 9. He struck out in his first at bat, which carried over into the top of the 2nd inning. He walked the first three guys he faced before settling down. The coach on the other team approached me after the game and said "your son is really, really good, if you don't know.... he has long arms and long legs and big feet.... when all of that comes together, he'll be unstoppable." I have already been approached about Brock playing All-Stars, everyone wants to make sure we don't have summer plans....
Sidney is obsessed with cartwheels and round-offs, it is a daily endeavor. I'll post a few pictures when I have some. Maybe on Tuesday night after her tumbling class.... She spent her entire day today "borrowing" the neighbors tramp to practice flips, front hand-springs and round-offs. She'd probably be a good gymnast if her parents were remotely interested. When she is not practicing, she's chasing and "bossing" Braden, somehow he still adores her.
Finally, I think Charmayne had a good week (minus any difficulties I may have caused, which were probably many). Getting together with family has always been a highlight for her, especially if it includes seeing here sisters. Camille was busy with the wedding, but had time to stop for pictures, Jeanette was present and we missed Tora because she is about to have child #5 (if she hasn't already - I'll be the last to know).
No comments:
Post a Comment