The first person to identify the significance of the date and location below will be awarded 10,000 bonus points for the year and a surprise in the mail. Please leave the answer in the comment section of this post and identify yourself. Paige is always handing me pictures that she has drawn as we leave church. What I like about art is that it is very descriptive regarding the artist's thoughts.

4 comments:
Birth date and location of Joseph Smith.
Grandma Sharon
Grandma Sharon just beat me by 23 minutes! But that was my answer too.
My answer too...and I'll say that the picture represents the start of many, many temples to be built and dedicated because of a thought-provoking, spiritual teenager, Joseph Smith. The temple could also represent the Draper Temple Openhouse!
I'll take the points, send someone else the prize!
Grandma Sharon will receive the 10,000 bonus points. She was the first to answer the question correctly. Thanks for playing Corbie and Tasha. Better luck next time :)
Post a Comment