
Every Sunday is pretty much the same - Great! We start by going to church from 9am - 12pm. The kids love church, it is a great thing for them. The principles they learn there will be the foundation for their lives. The remainder of the day we spend together. Now that it has warmed up we walk together every Sunday evening. You can see Brock wearing his Albert Pujols baseball jersey. Brock likes Pujols, probably only because his name is pronounced poo-holes. Every time we watch a game and Pujols' name is announced Brock laughs hysterically.

As we began our walk tonight Brock said he was too tired to ride his bike so he opted for his John Deere tractor. We tried to persuade him that his bike would be easier, do you think he listens to his parents? Surprisingly he only complained he was thirsty and that he needed to use the bathroom. He got a drink when he we got home, but he no longer needed the bathroom. The freedom of being 5!

Sidney is our champion tri-cyclist. Sidney's favorite activity is riding her tricycle to the church and them letting gravity take her down the hill on the front sidewalk. She is fearless and has only flipped her bike once. In this photo she is making her approach to the hill before her descent.

I couldn't resist. Sidney looked like she was having so much fun I had to get in on the action. I think Charmayne enjoyed watching as much as I enjoyed riding.

Braden likes the backpack. I think he could stay in there all day. He has never complained when riding on my back. As for the Notre Dame shirt - I have neighbors who claim BYU is the Lord's school, I respectfully disagree! Truthfully, I don't think God cares about football or even baseball. But I do think he cares about families being together on Sunday.
No comments:
Post a Comment