Our weekend started in a hurry to wait. We left the house Friday at 1:30pm, headed for Green River to visit Grandpa Larry and Grandma Cheri. At 3:40 we decided to turn around, we had only made it to American Fork - car accident. We later learned we would have had to wait another 5 hours in Price Canyon for the same reason. We were relieved we turned around. So we tried again Saturday morning - success. The kids had a ball riding on a Polaris Ranger looking at cows, pigs, pheasants, horses and sheep. They also had fun jumping on a trampolene and making new friends. But the highlight of the weekend is documented below.

Paige and Brock were introduced to Guitar Hero. It was two tons of rock n' roll fun. Paige it turns out is a huge Pat Benatar fan - "hit me with your best shot". I am now considering the purchase of a PS2. If anyone has upgraded to a PS3 and wants to sell me their PS2, call me.

Sidney wanted to get in on the action too.

Grandpa Larry, not surprisingly, was an animal. Hopefully Brock will love to play real guitars as much as grandpa does.

After a day of fun and excitement the kids were worn out. But don't take my word for it. Sidney slept 13 hours Sunday night into Monday morning. She's growing.

No I cannot forget where it is that I come from.
I cannot forget the people who love me.
Yeah, I can be myself here in this small town.
And people let me be just what I want to be.
No comments:
Post a Comment