Sunday, April 27, 2008

Happy Birthday, Wife.

Houston, TX - 2007
Brighton, UT - 2006
Oahu, HI - 2004
Charmayne's birthday was this past Saturday - April 26th. I scanned a few pictures I like (above). I don't know if I do enough for her? I know it sounds cliche, but because of Charmayne my life has exceeded my expectations. Each year gets better. Each year is sweeter. She is the best Mom and the most understanding Wife. I don't think I equal her as a person but I am better because of her. I am happiest when I am with her. Happy Birthday Girl!


There's no combination of words I could put on the back of a postcard, no song that I could sing but I can try for her heart.
Our dreams, and they are made out of real things, like a shoebox of photographs of sepia toned lovin'. . .
. . . It's always better when we're together.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Char!!! Sorry we''re late.
Love Steve and Jayme

Tasharoo said...

I love Jack Johnson and I love that song! Nice blog Preston! You are sweet husband! You are right, you are lucky to have Charmayne is an amazing woman!