
I've been waiting to get a picture of Paige in her baptism dress before I posted, but I guess I will add those later. Paige was baptized and confrimed on March 29. She spent Friday night hunched over the toilet with the stomach flu. She was only concerened she wouldn't be able to be baptized. Life doesn't make sense sometimes. An eight year old girl who has done everything right in preparing for a big moment and she has to suffer through it. Paige squared her shoulders and moved forward. It was hard at moments for her but she showed great strength. I thought it was a good opportunity to teach Paige that life isn't always great, even when it should be. That lesson didn't make it any easier on any of us though. It was a very emotional day. We are proud of Paige and her desire to follow Jesus couldn't have been more evident. After we returned to our home Paige changed clothes, laid on the couch went right to sleep in our living room while everyone else was eating and enjoying themselves.

Great Grandma Woodhouse or Grandma Weese as the kids call her and Braden. This is at our home just before leaving for Paige's baptism.

Grandpa Larry and Grandma Cheri made the trip from Green River. We are thankful for all of you who drove so far in support of Paige. It did not go unnoticed to her. We are also thankful for all of you who were unable to make it because of the great distance between us. We know you would have been with us if you could of and Paige felt your love and support as well. I hope this blog makes you feel a little closer. I'll add more pictures of Paige and her dress when we get them.
No comments:
Post a Comment