Monday, November 10, 2008

Halloween!

The weather this Halloween was mild and warm. It has turned cold and we are reminded that fall is here. The kids had a great halloween. Carving pumpkins that were grown in our garden. Costumes and candy, too much candy. Brock and Sidney have both suffered the ill effects of sugar overdose. They have both sworn off candy altogether, only to return for more the next morning. I think the kids costumes are pretty self explanatory. If you need help, just ask.

Enjoy the video. I had multiple requests to bring the music back, instead of just a slideshow of photos. Life is music, there is a song for every moment and iTunes sure makes them easy to find. I remember the days of cassette and CD organizers, dual cassette decks and CD changers. I prefer today - an auxillary input and an iPod! I think Charmayne is a little perplexed with my music habits. I need it, she doesn't. She finds it intrusive, I find it reticent. Maybe that is why things work so well around here? One thing we have always been able to agree upon - Paula Abdul . . . . . Opposites Attract!

3 comments:

30somethingmama said...

Allie has been dying to see what Paige was for Halloween so, we've been checking everyday for new pics. She was thrilled to see that she chose the same thing. Way cute costumes! Awesome pumpkin crop too! I'm so jealous.

Corbie said...

Adorable pics - and tell Charmayne sorry because I really do my best to always side with the woman, but I love the music too :)

Tasharoo said...

I love the music (sorry, Charmayne) in blogs! Other times, music can distract me (sorry Preston). Nice post! The Garden Harvest looks great!