
I have one indulgence that I cannot control. It was a gift or maybe a curse from my dad, programmed into my DNA. I am a UTAH man, Sir! My kids are well on their way, as you can see. With Utah's convincing win over BYU Saturday night, I am headed someplace I thought I would never see again. Something I thought was a once in a lifetime event - the BCS. Twice is nice.

ESPN College Game Day 2004. TOSTITO'S!

2 comments:
Atta boy! I knew I liked you for a reason! Charmayne a fan too or do you guys have a red/blue battle raging at your house? Oh, and who is that groovy dude in the sombrero? :)
Charmayne is Purple. When we met she was blue, I have infused her with a little red. It also helped that the U of U Hospital paid her for a few years as an RN.
Post a Comment