Sunday, October 19, 2008

Disneyland

It has been three weeks since we returned from southern California. I figured we would have had these pictures out sooner. I was going to open a flickr account and share them with everyone there, but I noticed a friend had used photobucket on her blog so I figured I would do the same (imitation is the sincerest from of flattery). Enjoy!


4 comments:

Corbie said...

So, the pictures aren't showing on your slideshow which is what mine does sometimes too. I think I know the fix...or you can check with your friend who has a photobucket slideshow on her blog :)

30somethingmama said...

Brings back fun memories! It looks like you all had a great time!

Corbie said...

Well, you just had to outdo me with the little fairy dust looking stars shooting all over the pictures, huh? Just kidding - adorable slide show :)

goofball said...

Corbie, not trying to outdo you. Although, I did think the stars were fitting :) If it wasn't for you I would have never had the idea in the first place. And then you helped me getting it working! Just trying to copy your great work! Thanks a ton.