Due to what I believe are totally unrelated events, we will be making some changes to the blog. The blog was created to share what is happening in the kids lives with those who want to keep up with them. At the same time, keeping my family safe is my first priority. So, after spending the last week and a half getting our personal lives in order - we will be restricting the blog to only those we know.
Here is what will change - you will need to create an account with blogger. Upon visiting the blog you will be required to log in, this will be an extra step - I'm sorry. If you use a different email address to register with blogger than the one we have, please let us know so we can set permissions accordingly. If you find that you cannot access the blog after I set permissions please contact me with the email address you have registered with blogger.
I will make the change at the end of this week and begin making posts again - we have a lot to get you caught up on. Like video of Braden walking, Brock's last basketball game (he took over the game), Paige winning the school science fair! and Sidney's Valentine surprise.
Thank you for your understanding.
Love,
Preston
4 comments:
We are doing the same thing. It's taking me longer than I thought to set up all of the permissions though. Please put us on your list. pachasefam@hotmail.com Thanks.
I would love an invite to view the blog. suziehatch@yahoo.com. Also, let me know if you would like an invite to ours.
Hi Packers, We found your blog through ward friends! We would love to keep in touch. We miss our favorite neighbors! Love Spence, Michelle & Elle
michellerees8@yahoo.com
put us on the list
stephanie@teuschers.net
I do love checking in, when I get a few spare moments.
Post a Comment